Monday, July 6, 2009

Brawny Trash Bags Handlelock

Intro to goldfish

And like I said you had an update later today
^ ^ Hope you like it! Kisses kisses ^ __ ^


Well, here is our beloved founder in front of the house bought and furnished ^ ^
Wilman

Connie - Balance:
Wilman (1)
Dream of Life: Celebrating the golden anniversary.
2 shabby, 8 Shy, Lazy 2, Seria 6, 7 surly


William - Gemini:
Wilman (2)
Dream of Life: 20 Breed puppies or kittens (speraci O_O)
4 scruffy, 7 Shy, Lazy 8, 3 Serious, 3 grumpy


Now I do understand that neither they nor the district (Bellavista) are normal ç _C
Here is a test -.-
Wilman (5) Post
see that there is a bell eh!

But Connie and William do not get scared and go straight to the point XD
Wilman (6)

Wilman (7)

Wilman (9)

Zingara is unnecessary steps that do not serve me ^ __ ^
Wilman (11)
And you do not expect a room through a latch è_é Acidum mode * on *

Manco a ride home and immediately put you in Magna? O_O (Sorry for the Roman XD)
Wilman (12)

You just made for each other-__-
Wilman (14)

Uh but I see that you are not alone! Hi Nina! ^ ^
Wilman (15)

William: I'm sorry babe, I'm married ..
Wilman (17)

Aaaah! o___o
Wilman (18)
Look, this is not the story of Dumbo eh! ^ ^ '

Guests normal short .. -_-
Wilman (19)

.. and very outgoing!
Wilman (20)

Connie: you know, my beloved William sweat seven shirts for this house! ^ _ ^
Wilman (21)

William: * gets annoyed with a fake smile on his face *
Wilman (22)

Connie: blablabla .. Guest
Femmene: Crunch .. Ciompi ..
Wilman (23)

Guest "man": ehehehehhehe! I'm good right?!
Wilman (26)
NO.

I still think that the people in this neighborhood is not very fine oo
Wilman (28)

Brava, sows sandwiches become so beautiful plump -.-
Wilman (29)

OOOH, The ammòrrre ..
Wilman (30)

Wilman (31)

Yes there is a nice cheers all, opening new legacy! * _ *
Wilman (32)

Photo HHHHòt, recommended to a Sim-adult audience (or young-adult)
Wilman (34)

Here I stayed a bit 'puzzled o.o
He thinks the whole neighborhood ..
Wilman (35)

(even Nina Caliente o_o)
Wilman (36)

.. and then cuddle Connie (?) But bravo!
Wilman (37)

Although your thoughts outside of Connie .. you're just adorable *___*
Wilman (39)

And you too *___*
Wilman (40)

Shut your mouth entering the flies ..
Wilman (41)

innamoratini But you are beautiful ^ __ ^
Wilman (42)

The postman handed me the rolled-up newspaper oo
Wilman (43)

to put some money in me .. er, their pockets, I find work
Wilman (45) SPORT
as team mascot.

Wilman (44)
You I think aerobics teacher .. Then I will see better ^ ^ '

But you were not careless?
Wilman (46)

This behavior is not a MAN! ç_ç
Wilman (47)

Connie: Congratulations on Fiki-Fiki!
Wilman (49)
oo?

Come and dance BABY!
Wilman (50)

Wilman (51)

I had a few photos, the next will make it up with something more substantial
^ ^ A big kiss to everyone! ^_____^

Hello! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment