Monday, November 8, 2010

Na Dobre I Na Zle Online

pshipenie

What's the difference, what to listen to before bedtime - the lapping of waves or noise far wet highway? You vseravno sverneshsya embryo, and you will be warm under the blanket
and for some reason I do not think the high, but simply spat.Boyus want to wake all the world, and Noah, a white elephant on the ceiling. It seems that in oktebre I got lost somewhere in the languid folds sheets (srifmuem) does not I find myself.
... love this, do not fuss, do not think that there will be a life ahead, it would be better would be something like that ..! After all, in fact, there will be a are you with their eyes, ears, thoughts, and go on my own not to go. You see what you see, is undeniable.

What if I fall, I can only see their dreams to hide from my memory under the pillow, as soon as it is a gray wrinkled shadow of your head?


0 comments:

Post a Comment