Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If My Dog Poops Blood

poem "February 1 or the day of my union"

All same day

Meditation Room or

Thoughts in the room,

Watching that beautiful.

breathe moist.

My dog is very red,

me this is important. Our

with silhouette

It takes women's views on the balcony.

Her eyes hidden by glasses "chameleon"

Her mind sleeping in a leather cape.

I'm amazed the world,

debris of his cigarette smoke,

No

I wonder butts,

scattered on the ground.

I'm very comfortable

So starting in February,

in the room and in themselves.

homeless Moscow court

Thinking about winter, or something completely different.

This year the snow wearing on him a wry

In very great haste.

in my visual memory that is not

It runs

the soft and hard Riga Tallinn.

Outside February turns the asphalt to thaw holes.

I end up like the Japanese poet,

I forgot his name,

Or not.

What is this, Hoku?

Or does rhyme confused plot

And he ran to buy her a bouquet of azaleas.

on roofs goes very orange people

me this is important.

five-story house

does not block my view

In other series five-story building

Janitor clears snow from roofs.

We stand with my dog and eat burgers

It troubled and unperturbed

I understand that here in rhyme and story go

Cigarettes,

But I do not smoke,

I only terms of stories about cigarette smoke

And I'm attached to them?

, I'll read, unwinding story

novel "Rebecca" Daphne du Maurier

And this beautiful name finish as Hoku


0 comments:

Post a Comment