Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Karate Breaking Stand

scale in February

quickly print vortices flown into my head thinking, or rather not even thinking, and beautiful phrases that enrich the space of ease and immediacy of steps. These phrases can be compared with birds leapt Today in the piece of the sky, the foreseeable me. To not let them over the edge of the eye, as it has to do with the birds, I have decided that you can lay them on the streets, both on bookshelves.

starts at the top, since the paucity of ideas on the longest I have traveled the streets, like it was top shelf.

Large Georgia.

first back- Hi melancholic

... when I walk past trees whose branches covered with snow so exquisitely that I embarrassed to stare on them with his mouth open, I lower my eyes. My gaze slides over the mighty black trunks and stick to the shoulder. Oddly disproportionate figure says Me: "I am a mighty king, I fashioned Tsereteli! Look, it's my cast. " And I look at these as disproportionate, but smaller, the court Harlequins. Then returning to the back of a giant eye, and I understand that his physical size has reduced the value of his intelligence (I'm just about the most sculpture not the individual). Sculpture seems to me a fool. And the snow on her shoulders seems to me stunning fabulous.

second back- Untitled

To think imaginatively I like more, but this requires a series of figurative, it must be patterned to think it was nice. I can not yet think figuratively, because both Once I start, in front of me always gets the same stage of my life, which eclipsed anything I have ever seen. She never erode from my memory and hardly anything go in. Maybe I'll start to think metaphorically, when the appearance of the above image I will not have to pluck my eyes and will not feel that I beat the cobblestones on the chest.

Malaya Bronnaya

Bazarov

How many people have many opinions. And me? What is my opinion? Oh oh oh! It seems I have no opinion! So, quiet ... my opinion is that once everyone has an opinion, so everyone has a different vision. And if visions are different, hence there is no single, common, which is on the idea should be a reality. Oh my God! Yes I am a nihilist! I am a nihilist, so I like erasers.

Patriarch's Ponds

Smack

We exchanged by passing man chewing gum. He chavknul so widely that I saw it chews the cud, well, I reply, as well chavknula. We realized that we are equally pleased to walk and chewing gum in the cold, were satisfied with each other and parted.

Garden Ring

Room

How nice that in this beautiful city I have has his own room. Not flat, namely room, because she is very mine. My bed, the blue wallpaper and curtains, table, window sill, an easel, a piano sometimes in another order, depending on the health status and the book, which Karatau days.






0 comments:

Post a Comment