Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gay Bathhouse In Mumbai

My first little date ...

Today, September 8, I have a little date - three months ago I completely gave up alcohol. Most of you will say the same to me as possible, but it all starts with the first step and most importantly in the decision itself.
a long time I went to him, and although I almost did not drink the last time I decided to engage with it fully. Smoke Incidentally, I also threw in the same day, exactly ten years ago. What kind of day so that every time I start to implement what that purpose in their lives. And all very simple - it's the birthday of my mother. And this kind of gift I gave her 10 years ago and made a surprise this year.
This decision is sensible and not temporary, as many people - throw for a year or two and then break down into monthly heavy drinking (and I am in principle and did not drink so ever) - and it is final and irrevocable . In itself, drinking of wine I have repelled every day stronger and stronger. And for some reason. Too many of my friends and other relative ruin oneself by drink and fall lower and lower. So what they become, like losing all the interests and values in life - simply appalling and makes thinking more and more frequently. After all, it all begins small, one right after the three days ruin oneself by drink. Process takes place slowly and imperceptibly. And most importantly the man himself does not notice what is happening with him, because All this is being touted as our culture, our ordinariness. Try to tell me on a holiday, you do not drink, just heard about the ridicule and the subring of inferiority or misery. Do you know where it was hardest to give up wine when I was starting to limit yourself to drink ... No, not friends, they then usually you are well aware or at least tried to understand, namely, in other relative during the holidays. And that's even worst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment