Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where Do London London Lauren Get Her Weave From

I start my blog ...

Today, September 6, 2010 I'm starting my first blog on LJ. I will write about everything a little, but mostly on the guitar theme, as well as topics related to her. In a guitar, I fell in love with long ago, back when I was in school, but the The game began just after graduation. The first time I did not set myself any targets, but simply bryakal. But as they say "the farther into the forest, the more firewood, dragging out my guitar more and more, and after a while I started seoezno sat until the middle of the night, and even played a few группах .Временами это увлечение выходило на первый план , временами я серьезные занятия забрасывал . Учителей у нас нет не то чтобы хороших , нет совсем никаких And, therefore, to comprehend all the wisdom on their own account. Benefit now all have the Internet - this great storehouse of information - and learn to become easier by the day, as they say it would be only a wish. And for this purpose - the maintenance of an incentive, the desire - and I'm looking for some this diary. I hope that it will spur , To encourage me to continue training when my morale starts to cool ...

Here are ways to help you customize your journal:


Ready to start writing? There are many ways in which you can post:



When you post an entry , you can use an "LJ-Cut" to hide
everything underneath it with a link. This is useful for really long
entries, hiding spoilers, and is usually done as a courtesy for your
friends' Friends page.



- Private: The eyeball by entries like this one means that only you can see it.



- Friends-Only: The lock means only people you've added as a friend can see this post. You can also create custom friend groups so only a select few can read your entry.



Other ways to post an entry:

Mobile Post - Post photos and text from your mobile phone.

Voice Post - Say your post over the phone and we'll magically post the audio to your journal.

TxtLJ - Interact and post via text message.

LJ Talk - Post to your journal with LiveJournal's instant messaging feature.



Discover LiveJournal's true sense of community:




Use LiveJournal for you mobile device:



0 comments:

Post a Comment