Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sample Of Church Themes For Anniversary

A breath of wind



Tired of wandering without a destination

Disappointed by the world

and people

I decided to stop

turn and stop unnecessarily

I chose a solitary bench

front unknown abyss:

the door of my heart

from which to observe

the boundless and deep

sea of my soul

A breath of wind, I was almost face

Then I turned around

... And he spoke

am tomorrow, he said

What you have not lived

Why too busy

From your daily duties

have everything you want

And you never had the courage

to take you ...

I'm the best that life can give you

Only if you're ready to receive me

are a promise kept,

a dream come true

I'm your only passion,

are the eternal,

the your soul clean

hell are

and the Holy in you cries

have the child inside

for too long cried

are man that you

now

is finished and tired

'm your strength

genius, intelligence, the ' intuition

... I'm the sensual melody of life ...
his song.

madness ... I am unconscious

wisdom and pure ...

They are the freedom of the heart

The joy of living

are his smile

His eyes

The scent of her skin

The warmth of her embrace

I'm everything you want

I is ...

are simply God living in you

you cry

Raised before it's too late


Do not look back, looking ahead

especially

.... Do not stop .... ever!


0 comments:

Post a Comment