Saturday, May 5, 2007

Women Learning How To Masterbate

That desire to go back to being healthy ITALIAN ... Countdown

I live in Moscow for two years.

job here, popular with Russians, and eventually I accepted almost completely the way they do, their mentality ... to the point of fall in love with certain ways of speaking, of certain traditions ... and yet, alas, a few bad habits.

But here, if you want to live peacefully, there is no other way: you have to accept everything, and it becomes "normal."

The Russian mentality despite the great changes the country is linked to patterns of historical and cultural heritage, light years away from the more open and cheerful in any situation that we keep, we Italians.

So I had to adapt .... And I did!

In fact, everything went smooth until the friends, colleagues ... I have noted more than once that now have become too Russian ... sometimes even more than some Russians that prefer to imitate (so grotesque) Italian style, in dress, in the choice of the car ... and the tiled bathroom appliances ... but obviously not enough designer clothes from Versace, Cavalli and Valentino D & G, or furniture and sanitary ware made in Italy, to cancel the hermetic closure of the character of a Russian or a Russian.

And so I thought that was impossible even for us Italians to become really Russian. But I was wrong ... it seems that on the contrary, if the focus is fine ... we will close a little, you leave the doors in people's faces when you enter in the subway station, it spits in the street ... you drunk on vodka, eat cucumbers sottosale and garlic in industrial quantities ... and it will become arrogant, with a total lack of sense of space, we can succeed very well.

I, however, seems exaggerated, and I even passed all : I did not even copy these unhealthy habits.

do not drink, do not spit, I still keep the door ... etc etc ... But all continue to make me look I have become a true Russian.

At first I liked it so much I have succeeded by not even notice the tone ... provocative observation.

But a few days ago ... on the lips of one of my student this phrase has become more than just a simple observation: I've seen even as an insult.

And then I started thinking ... I looked in the mirror ... and I realized that maybe I was a little 'neglected appearance, I really miss the good manners ... but above all, an essential thing for me ... I understood that he walked , in my heart, my soul ... deeply Italian.

A few hours so I decided to return to be an Italian ...

I took over the reins of my look. Barba edited, selected clothing, shoes polished ...

And after the long-awaited phone call, received just now ... I knew I could be there already:

A big disappointment ... I have torn my heart ...

And I burst into tears.

The Russian men The courage of some intimate gestures of the soul will never be able to have them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment