Saturday, May 12, 2007

Template Judo Wordpress

OHA BYSHLO .... !



Oha byshlo

Here in ; Russia everything is fast, cold, immediate ... even the sound of cheers important, important moments.

E ' out! ... ... to become the title translated into Italian ...

generic ... unimportant vague ..!

In my case, the meaning becomes very sad

E 'out of my life!

yesterday ... and 'out of my life forever.

A story just perhaps, invented from my soul in need of love and attention

A "film" made unique by my script and his directing.

But we are talking about feelings ... not movies ... talk about a burning feeling that warmed my soul, which has led light in a methodical life, routine, without too much off ... exaltation and excitement to live.

's been giving me the illusion ... that was me to decide ... but really ... she always decided everything. As from the beginning!

With message came into my life ... and came out the same way. A short sentence ... even from the cinema.

E 'was little in my life ... Just the time to leave me in something extraordinary.

A tattoo stamped on the door of my heart: her smile, that I can not hate or hold a grudge.

E '... was a very sweet tornado.

E 'come into my life, because it had decided ...

He turned ...

only feelings I got ... and without even giving me time to understand what was happening and why ...

byshlo Oha!

E 'occurred a few hours ago ...
too little for it already become a distant memory ... that time ... how many hurricanes will erase all the past' sudden in my life ... and left too little time with me ... to see who had actually met ... and what I could donate to their souls.

I wish her the best that life can give ... but above all ...

I wish her the fate (or his) to give yet another chance, one day

only be loved ... ... so hard as I wanted to do myself.

E 'happened a few hours ago.

Now, as I write ... that tattoo fixed who left the door of my heart ...

His unforgettable ... tender smile.

understand ... It's really love her ... and she does not bring rancor!

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment