Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cost Of Coloring Hair

Cuciolo e' un artista!

I when Caesar combed, always kept saying to him, "You I have a beautiful as the film actor. And her hair is naturally hates the dog. On Sunday, went to dog shows. And of all the Champions were asked to interview just us with Caesar! Girl reporter said: "He's miiiiiiiiily" and do not care what unbranded, without pedigree, and only 4 months (but it really miiiiiily, looks like a toy dog breeds uncertainty, so that's puska). I said to the telly without pause, as I love! Straight mine, it was necessary for speaker go, and to some endless night program, when you simply complain to the frame.
At the exit, I forgot the evening that we will be showing at the local news! Just stupidly forgot! Well not quite, of course, remembered exactly at 19.30, and tele-nowhere at hand is not ......
Blyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya, offensively. Blond!
And yesterday saw Shrek with a brunette ... I hope that it was his daughter. Very similar. And hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment