Monday, December 6, 2010

Desmume Pokemon Heart Gold Configuration

versera @ 2010-12-06T13: 31:00

What I'm tired of Ineta. Want out, well to work hard physically. Finally, I rested on the construction and heavy physical work. Surprisingly, I was drawn just povkalyvat to exhaustion. Work just Shiftmen or laborer to get tired physically. A year ago, everything was exactly the opposite: the hard physical labor opostylil as hell and wanted to sit in a chair and write to read, just would not tear your ass from a soft seat. How then would have to dilute the other one work, but not very successful . I always rush from one extreme to extreme. And now another trouble with the new year as most people working every day from 8 to 5 five days a week . To be honest, even now the mere thought of it brings to the sadness .... I am so pleased to work in shifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment