Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jacksonville Fl Cruise Spots Gay

Schifoso Antonio, or violently love can not be

My friend Lena "moonlight" matchmaker. She is always in the arsenal of a couple of decent men who yearn for love, warmth, and unrestrained sex with Sexual compelling goddesses like me. Her service as a matchmaker, I took advantage of just once, but the marriage was called immediately !!!!!!!!!

So, he called Anton (just like rhymed on Gandon, but it is too early at the beginning of the little pieces, he was charming and well-mannered boy). I was not torknulo, when we know him, just not my type. I do not like untidy people. Not Torquay, where we had a fun dinner (at the next table sat a German ofigensky - A true Aryan, in films about the Second World War he could shoot without make-up as an SS officer - rock the hell ....).

And then Anton invited to your DR and as Gift asked ....... hand and heart! My hand and heart! No, he did not Hanibal Lector, ie do not eat requested, and called marriage! Yes, I was pretty puskoy at a dinner (for years worked reception when the dinner with one, but vozhdeleesh "SS officer), I then ispytavala Rules, that really work. On the DR, he introduced me to his parents as a bride. Had to continue to follow Rules, though my personality straining at the leash and tried to put everything in its place: what I'll Bride b ... x ..... Th at th. Held. Pilaf and kept chewing, rinsing the spoon into the soup shurpa and keep. Doderzhalas to what rasstrogannaya mom Anton actually pressing me to her bosom, had invited to his birthday! Blyayayayayayayayayayayayaya .......... He had to spit in the soup or pilaf throw in other family members, as well as had to sweat on another family party.

On the anniversary of Lydia were slivischa society. 2 former ministers from the regional government, a consul, vice-rector university, etc. Total number of people 70. Was toastmaster, which is almost without warning, I shoved the microphone in the nose: "Olga, bride of the youngest son of Lydia Anton. "Tost said shorter. By the way, skladnenko said so. Also did not drink, because was behind the wheel (as always late for creepy, almost an hour late). Guests in the forward sense of, oh ... there from such a cute white creatures! Run away early, type I after 10 I can not sleep :)):):):):) Ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Not that game a bride I liked, but I decided to test-drive ..... Nothing !!!!!!!!! and perhaps the truth of female sex still goes through my head at first, unless you want it and neher test, it is still nonsense will be on output. And at the entrance :):):):):):):)

Then, of course, my baby house, and as a friend was not needed. Although nazvanivat he continued to call marriage, and sing songs about love.

All the points on E were placed by themselves. It is understandable that a man 30 years old, past and Crimea The eye and does not fall into a swoon at the sight of women fucking ass and angelic eyes. The last time I met him out of pity (never do this !!!!!!!!!). Sat we are familiar with in subbotku at the bar and I was telling this story. A friend says, call him here, sorry for the guy, he can out there with mad, and you scoff. At the same time and find out that he still needed from you.

now a little pre-history. Anton moved to our town several months ago from the east of the country. No one the city does not know his parents built a work. Lived with them in a house on the oligarchic street. Then he had a row and went to live alone, because He suffers from playing slot machines.

return to the bar. In the alcohol drunk, Anton continued to vigorously spoken, but when I got a concrete answer to a specific question, just bristled, psihanul and gave approximately the following:

What do you do about yourself imagined! Do you think that such a fucking ??????? That for you for a long time the normal men will run ???????? You turn on your brain is not where it should be, you are in life is fool-fool, and Ponto Nemer. Yes me your podruzhayka Lena such heifers Customized - with Salvage, with a pedigree, and the boobs they had, not what you do.

And I did not even argue. Sitting with a fucking sense of dignity and sweet smiles. Only chided that Lenka so me podstvlyaet.

The output has won him money (after all yes! He said more money and took :):):):) poverino ). Until tomorrow. But tomorrow came somewhere in two weeks. I was very pleased with this fact, because played on it during the reminder of the duty and his receipt :):):):):)

place - it is a dish that should be served cold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment