Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Toyo At Vs Michelin Atr

mama сынки

If a man from his childhood grew up momma's boy, then age it just gets worse. After mamulki it begins to "cherish" as well as to educate and make decisions it zhenulka. Zhenulka may be the same age, but it seems to me, yet she was his age. Well, to better reflect mamulke. And most importantly, MS is constantly asked Questions mamulke / zhenulke how to live. And always get from them are quite certain answers. And zaebyvayut their zasluzhivits and business partners such approximately the same questions, and waiting, of course clear recommendations for action. If not, then something like this happens.
I work with a manager in a friendly our company, which is a classic MC. A man has been nearly forty, he had 2 sons, and his wife over ten years. The company we are always "sticks" of money for any services. And so very often, sozvanivayas this MS, I pluck at the elevated tone and begin to build it. A infuriates me is that he always starts to "talk" on the theme of our time are not canceled accounts suggest why this is happening, to analyze the automobile market. can he take offense, but always tries to be polite.
Yesterday I got a letter:

Olga, good afternoon.

funny, but it seems that the feature of paying inherent in your organization, passed and your partners)))

Vasya Zhopkin (XXX-leasing) has asked to alter the bill for payment in January (December, he said he had already paid all laid out ...). Now do not even know what to do with the score for "The name of our dealership, remodel it to 17000 or not?

may already account for January to set 17 000, if we leave everything as it was and the next year?

What do you think Olga?

And maybe have something heard on the payment in December "in our address?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely,

Peter Zaebashko YYYYYYY GRO UP

COME IN & GROW UP !

Call us - we always have something to say!

I especially like their slogan. That is certainly how the water farted this Peter Zaebashko.
At this pismishko I, as expected, did not respond. And wrote him a letter with an urgent problem for us, ie, replace one advertisement to another (it's free because we pay a subscription fee for use of the advertisement). Vasya froze. Today I called, and Basil I pointedly said - weird you sent me a letter, Olga. I asked you about one thing, but you I do about the other says. I do not know what to do. And as you yourself think.
Olyushka thought very clear and simple concepts, abusive (out loud, no, no, I'm a girl tiligentnaya, albeit at a service station work). But screaming at him as a victim, that my job is completely in another, that I am not authorized to have responsibility for the XXX-leasing. And Vasya Zhopkin of XXX-leasing is not my relatives to take responsibility for it ...... All off-topic, fact. But on whether I am asked such questions as written in the highly artistic opus Petit Zaebashko ?????????
A Petit through 40 minutes after our Talk:

Olga spoke with the director, how could ...

In general, from all vaguely said in his and your address, I concluded anything like Fit for work ... Rollers today try to write, and tomorrow our director will again talk to your manager.

nothing to talk about - I do not understand, well, tomorrow, I hope I find out ...

That's all.

Sincerely,

Peter Zaebyshko YYYYYYY GRO UP

COME IN & GROW UP !

Call us - we always have something to say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment