Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Los Hombres De Paco English Episode Online

cesario77 @ 2011-02-22T15: 13:00


the girls decided to share their personal affairs, feelings and experiences. We share with his mother, girlfriend, manicurist, Learn ..... Why? We are beginning to "Kill" when someone invades our personal space. But we do require "fellow travelers" in my life to understand itself.

On Indeed the dispute "to open - not open" vechnyy.Nelzya live in a vacuum without the others, but there is around those who can be trusted?

I am very trusting. Angelique is also very trusting. She had a farewell conversation with her beloved boy had already been times 100. We are just 500 discussed with her how to behave once the LM situation when he takes her post on a friendly dinner and poebatsya. I do not give her advice. In the relations between the two can figure out only two. Because that only these two know what happens between them. Well, or a professional psychologist. But I talk to Angelica, as it behaved in its place the girl "savvy."

example,

I have one friend Julie. After her divorce, she has tortured me whining about the fact that she wants sex. That's why I introduced it with one customer, which we call a "treasure of the republic." He is married, the third child, more or less stable business. Julie wanted a holiday, adoration and gifts. He gladly walked not only Julie, but I, also known as "property of the republic." Julie is very skillfully bred him. Gradually, I became her only way. Then we all walked together and sucked it alone. And this is - unfairly :):):):):):):):)

We do not communicate with Julie for a year. And with the heritage of the republic, "it together 2,5 years.

Neither I nor Angelica had never used the tactical moves Julie. Do not put on your favorite ekserimentov.

And Julie ....... It all also fell in love. And he still "property of the republic." Even appeared a myth, that he gave her a car. But I do know that her mom bought a car at our cabin ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment