Monday, February 7, 2011

Straight Shota Wedding

Zhopki forever!



have frendessy Katie butterflyes in the journal was a post about the body parts that are most like men. Tits or zhopki? Zhopki or boobs? I - for zhopki! Because itself have an outstanding sirloin part. All my men swore inimitability my ass. My friend Ira praises my ass to heaven :):):)
I often draw attention to women's breasts, Well for one that "breaks" in the people. These plump buffer with a hollow posredinke:) I have size 0. Always stuffed bras paralon, but who cheat ?????? Again, returning to Irina said, "And this is - special effects !!!!!!"
on the photograph - I wave a grateful audience in the hall. For such zhopku give 1! The kit, of course, were necessary and spin, and press and just relief should be. Although
1 person in a million, looking photos from the competition, said: "Uuuuuuuuuu you all so ...... muscular. and so can not say ..... It seems to be feminine ...."

0 comments:

Post a Comment