Monday, February 14, 2011

Wath Movies Headset Blutooth Ps3

Regalo buonissimo ...

Peace! Only peace!
first time in my life I REALLY fuck !!!!!!! Hooray! just really fuck.
Funny story about gifts on this day.
It was another parting with assholes. He always lived as a propaganda in favor of friendship "after death" and on the basis of these type of "noble" innuendo offered an exchange of gifts that like do not mean anything but pleasant. And I have already started preparing for the competition, ie workout 5 times a week and a diet with 6 meals a day on a rigid scheme. And so as a gift offered to buy me a couple of kg of chicken breasts :):):):):):)
do not remember what I gave. It seems that some chocolate nichegoneznachaschy set. And I gift received ...........
one jar of canned tuna
on the bank in black marker was painted heart ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment