Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pain In My Instep On Foot

cesario77 @ 2011-02-01T18: 00:00

Blyayayayayayayayaya, started playing that song, I felt sad and wanted to write something. What I see - that I sing.
I'm not as sad as it was on Thursday. Yes, not sheshnatsat, yes, is not the first. But I confess, going over in my head the individual facts of our conversation, meetings, facts. Young brunette in his car, he recently did not stay with an overnight stay ... Went to sea to see the land he bought. Decided to sell Hella, which has already come into the salon again to take 7, which is fucking do not like.
second day I go to work in a cold state - snot to his knees, coughing. On this ground I had a dream today that it is necessary to buy an electronic cigarette (oooooooooo, my dreams, if it were not for dreams, as it were focused in the life :):):):)). Always believed that this kind of garbage. But my hairdresser Julie, who smokes is already 100 years the strongest Dunhill, was able to quit for 2 weeks. A hairdresser will not lie. So, the first day, normal flight. It smells delicious, like nakurivaeshsya. Throat not Perche, ears do not fold into a tube.
He insisted that I quit, and not to tease this 140-kilogram Godzilla, I just lied, that left him. Properly fill with smoke before the meeting, right up to the contrary, the mouth rinse some American poloskalkoy to fight off the smell, and the girl went, delicate flower, so to speak. I was even on hand was that he had not stayed with me last time, again due to cigarettes. Goes, but I like narik some in the entrance tsybaryul a few pieces at a time, one after another.
Yeah, there would be a blessing in disguise.
And I now liters of drinking ..... Oregano! She is also an expectorant action has. "The neighbor's party," Arthur almost ebnulsya today, when I went to the office. His Armenian NOSE-resistant Chuikov on the grass, forcing allocate pheromones. My nose is red, true red scarf is also the color of the nose, watery eyes, coughing like .... Anyway, what a litter. So, Arthur threw in my direction, such a view, mmmmmmmmmmm. We always were ready to surrender to Arthur purely hypothetical. In his time, making the ratings men's sexuality in our salon, Arturito always lead. But now his mind ..... Or pheromones, or begins nedoebit, although nedoebita too early, it took a total of 6 days. It is a pity that Arturito happily married. While there, I'm glad he's happily married. As they say "no ebis where sleep, and do not sleep where the fuck ". And the lesson I have learned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment