Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Treatable Blood Cancers

Gangsta Paradise

We have one client-mafioso, let his name is S. Kind - 8 Walker, 7 shoots. But honestly, it reminds me of a good bald Zhabko. Generally, brutal guys - this is my story. They pulled me from the unreal strength. S. respectable, slightly 40, happily married, always gallant to the ladies.
But now, on another occasion. When
S. begins to drink, it is unstoppable. He goes into the booze for a few days and begins to kink. Goes to "the place of military glory" (in our area is called Balton) and tusit local urkami. Wife, of course, tries to make all measures - hide clothing, locks in the house at 2 nd floor, but ... S. hiding in the yard sportivku and runs away from home through the attic!
Once we shared with him a friend R., too "honest" businessman, was driving around town in his chic ...... Well let Maseratti (I adore Italy, although I prefer the German car industry). Realizes that for him the "tail". Makes several кругов по центру - реально "хвост" из непонятных урков. Останавливается для выяснения "что за на х....й", а из авто с урками вываливается счастливый и слегка Drunk S. He just went into the bout a few days ago, and R. was aware of.
S - How cool that I ran into you (yeah, 3 laps in the center)! Hey, R, I have a date the girl with the hotel "birch". Give your car, everything to be beautiful (sportivka in which man thumps for 3 days, and a slight flair fume does not count).
R - You patient ?!!!!! All I can do for you, it is to cancel the meeting for the next 2 hours and take you home
S - No, I have a date with a girl, I can not fail, She is waiting for me on the porch of the hotel :):):):):):):):) Give a wheelbarrow, eh?
R - Yes you - buhoy, you can not cope with a wheelbarrow. The same Maseratti, EPT!
S - Well, then take me to myself!
R - "Birch" around the corner, 300 meters. Let me better you'll take home with me, though pereodeneshsya. You are dirty as a pig, plump the basements Balton ...
S - Deeeeeeevushka waiting, we must hurry ......
short, fratelli dobazarilis to the next:
R S drives up on the porch Maseratti barely 3-star hotel "birch", with R as if the driver, because rightly It was noted that R - a white shirt. Baltonovskie thieves are going after, and portray the guards. Motorcade, do solemnly and strongly gas, drove up to the porch barely 3-star. Hotels, where S releases the "driver" with the car, and "protection" is still waiting for the boss somewhere in an hour and a half, how long can skillfully .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment