Thursday, January 20, 2011

Galanz Microwave Manual

La storia triste

I do not belong to women, "loving ears." There were too many "navesheno" in his time at my beautiful ears: and diamonds, and recognition, and betrayal, and damnation. I otnyut not "iron lady", not a feminist any, I just feel lies in man's words always. Sometimes allow myself to "kupitsya" for compliments, but it is in quotation marks. And who is unpleasant to hear Compliments?? But it is always easy to treat such words. Miss you darling? I am also very happy to see you. Marry? does not matter, running for a passport. Would you? and I am sick from desire. Meet? time and place appointed, I am for any kipish than hunger.
My friends say that because of this "psevdolegkosti" I do not taken seriously: "For you, everything - garbage war, most importantly, the maneuvers."
Six months ago I let one person "is a bit more," I really believe it words and, more importantly, it matters to me. But apparently I was not only believed, but composed himself another "little" ... "Bare" was so odd! Plus was the fact that believe it. Would have lived is now much calmer without zamorochek.
BUT! Above all maneuvers! Here I asked him a direct question, what do you do next with me. He told me straight answers - I'm with you I sleep. Now I do not want a serious relationship, I do not want you fooling.
I: And why did you spend so much time and forces to ensure that just a couple of times to sleep with me?
it: When I spent time, I really felt for you some feelings. But you do one thing and then another. You could not Come down from the previous novel. And I'm not a boy, which can rotate depending on the menstrual cycle.
I: But now I'm cured, I'm ready, I'll be honest and even stop smoking, you also do not like it.
it: Smoking is throwing, but I now have other plans for life.
That would seem so, all arranged by location. Dear, if you want, I'll be with you from time to time to sleep, but the relationship - it's not about you and me. And in my mind the basic leitmotif "When I spent time, I really felt to you some feelings. " And I continue my exercises.
It may take me a wild storm at sea, because it is romantic. May, at their friends, partners boast that I fucking cook, I have a perfect figure and amazing and cute dogs ... Then he put his arm around and whisper in your ear about how he wants me. And then, as does not always call back, do not come and did not even apologize.
a consolation to me yesterday girlfriend said: "Olga, you're a beautiful girl. So he boasted to friends. Indeed, one of the friends goes to Bentley, another .... "And blah blah blah ...
for a minute, he was with these friends went to rest for the winter holidays. And he took with him not his daughter, as told to me, and his niece, who is actually his "seventh water to jelly." Gifts bought it. And about the Berlin bear me a gift forgot ... On my dick surrendered, of course, the medvezhenok, but he forgot about me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment