Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Side Hack Bmx For Sale

versera @ 2011-01-05T15: 01:00

That was new year. From what I congratulate you! Ended the year Tiger, my year. And the idea he should be happy, fortunate for me. But actually it was probably one of the the most stupid period in my life. In the past year took a job in shifts, especially in order to be able to look for jobs in construction and begin to learn. But the team I just threw out, and one is always difficult to find a job. Yes, and unpleasant when people works, get used to them, and they turn away from you. Maybe I'm to blame for this, although I always tried to work fine, but the explanation in my opinion only one is money. They breed on opposing sides, even his closest friends and relatives. Found a still larger shabashku, but could not find a good Shiftmen, plus also had to do it in very hot weather, the sun on the sunny side. and summer 2010 will be remembered for many of its heat. So she got me not sweet. Well, to hell with it . On it and work to work. But a well-learned another lesson in life: you can not completely trust anyone.
I just got used to a new job as a end of the year another hit, the change is fully reduced and now have to work full time. Until now, I think it is worth it to me then to learn and work in this specialty, for a pittance and with no prospect of good earnings in the future. Of course if the team would do well not to me, I would hesitate did not, but I now that people no longer trust any per gram. Home course because of finances, or rather their lack of permanent, constant quarrels, too, began and quarrels. And they scored a maximum of just the new year. when a small trifle turned into a grand confrontation. Because of this new year I spent in general did: drink a glass of lemonade, and at 11 o'clock went to bed.
But there are still some good moments and one of them the most enjoyable that I once played in a band. This time I hope That none of the factors do not make me get away from it.
next year - this year Krol. It is believed that this year the family. I hope that all the family scrape it end. And finally my business will go up the hill ... It starts in February, so it's time for even there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment