Thursday, January 20, 2011

Garrison Wood Stove Instlatio

E la storia allegra!

every decent modern girl carries a condom. So teaches magazine Cosmopolitan "and" Peasant Woman "and in TV series "Sex and the City" about this recall, in each series. Even have a clue what better, safer, or just a box beautiful :):):) I also wear prezeki with them. As the saying goes, I 3 will be enough or do I flatter myself :):):) They usually lie in the beautician, but there is a wrapper to quickly erased and dirty in lipstick-powder. It seems that Gandon dragging around this for many years, and he told me everything does not need!
neighing us over this fact with my friend Ira, and she told me pridarila newcomer gandonchik. She just had 4 pieces, and we decided that the lucky number is still 3, and let everything be as in the saying "or I flatter myself." In order not to reinstall the wrapper, I decided to put it under the cover of a driver's license ...
do not know what it was a date on the account with that person, but to date, I went to this meeting with him for the first time. Like most perfectly romantic.
By the way, I love to drive cars. Good expensive cars ... Or just family minivenchiki. Or funny "girl" Korobchenko. Or sassy SUVs. Better yet, a huge representation sedans. Flagship of the series.
it: Why do you want to start the evening?
me: I want to to be driving your car!
it: Sit down! I like how you do it.
we ride through the city. I overclock very well, do not feel the speed altogether. Directly "with pleasure at the wheel!", As befits this car. And from behind a bush policeman, la-la-la.
was: Do you speeding on .... km-h. Documents on the car .... Well ... Girl, your rights?
I'm like "freeze."
city: Girl, you have rights?
I: Yes. - Continue to sit.
was: Can your rights??
I: Sure. - Continued to sit ...
my man: Olya, because you have a C right?
Me: Yes! Of course!
my man: Can you show them to Mr. Inspector, if you have There is with me??
I begin to rummage in the bag. Law lie in a narrow pocket and discreetly perepotroshit have not received them .... Blyayayayayayayayayaya.
short! Take out my notebook, I open. Initially, in the face of brutal public appears GANDOCHIK, neatly placed under the cover, just to the point where the picture ... then I had so effektnenko vytaaaaaaaaaaaaaaskivayu, clinging to the sweaty kulachek, then give the rights. The audience in ecstasy!
Olyushka, well, only you can make me laugh without even applying to that some effort. Do not betray yourself ever!
Maybe because it's so funny, he does not need to be seriously ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment