Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ticks Removal Baby Oil

cesario77 @ 2011-01-27T16: 41:00

Lo so che finirà
Ho sempre un chiodo fisso nella testa
Si lo so che tutto questo non è giusto
Ma prima o poi succederà

On Tuesday I had some ..... aching feeling inside. I knew that something was going to happen. I always know when I was cheating my man. Blyayayayayayaya, I'm on it not that the dog ate the whole mammoth.

Lo So che finirà
e sarà forte il mio dolore
per questo grande amore

last night after the sex took place this farewell conversation.

Lo so che finirà
Il tuo sorriso e questo mi farà impazzire
E quando poi mi mancheranno gli occhi tuoi
Proverò a cercarli e poi fuggire

«Dilute" it to the truth was not hard. It's funny now. You're an adult man, behind "and the Crimea, and Lifting", and caught a 13-year-old boy.

Per me non finiranno mai
quegli anni amari
Ci sono giorni dentro te da ricordare
Ci sarà sempre il tuo passato nel futuro
Che non potrò capire

last 4 years he is in a relationship with a fairly young girl. He assesses it as "a big age difference affects strongly." Why should I? You're an adult individual woman, with you and talk and laugh, and sex. We're just friends with you, but I want you. I treat you as a woman who vozhdeleyut. I can not because of his desire to commit folly, at times even lose control. But I am responsible for those whom I tamed, her difficult fate. And you? Are you easily, you will not be shipped almost ever. You're strong. Do you deal with all ... Yes, we are still friends. Call me. With friends do not sleep? Ok, I will not sleep with you. Do not want to be friends? It's you with loonies say so. We are also with you ... just zaeb camping together.

I have fully fulfilled such karma. Over the next 6 years with another man I was 4 years old mistress and 2 years later I have changed. All of these 2 years with me declare friendship, and sometimes had sex ... But I needed! Happened to me is easy! ME like! And while I was a Bitch Queen of egoists. I'm not boasting. In fact, this outcry of pain from all the slaps in the face when you do not give away.

I zareklas be the third in a relationship even when they leave me for someone else. It hurts. Hurt on either side of this deception.

Lo so che finirà
Ma resterà per sempre una canzone
Sarà un ricordo per stampare
il nostro amore per non avere fine
Ma se dovrà finire
E a chi dirò ti amo tanto da morire
poi lo dovrà sapere
Che questa vecchia storia è stata scritta
con dolore dal principe del cuore



0 comments:

Post a Comment