Monday, January 17, 2011

Pragnant Help In Urdu

My New Year holidays

At 8 am on January 1st, I woke up and saw the bedroom door a huge guy! Lying down and quiet ochkuyu, and I think a plan of action ... Alarm beeps, the dog is silent, the man leans on the door ... Of course, I dreamed it all sleepy, but the sensations I was lying about 5 minutes and eerie ochkovala. Then he went to crying, I was ashamed that I leave the dog in "good hands". No hands and really good, but I have one for the first time such a long time (10 days) leave. In, I think, started the farm morning.
And then got on the bus rolled forward and somehow everything was forgotten. Forgotten by all 10 days! Of course, I missed the dog, but more about anyone!
once again convinces that heavy physical exertion beat out of my head all nonsense, at least for the duration of these loads, and a little more after.
And girl's best friend - this is gay! You stopudovo confident that the novel is not, so do not bother about love, it does not have PMS, nedoebita to you do not stick stupid assholes, but you can flirt with anyone and have a lot of pluses. He always let me go first to take a bath after skiing, but I have always been covered with a dinner when he came out of the shower. I have not a scrap was washing dishes every day, and he was - to carry 2 km uphill packages of food (honestly, wine and some food). True shower gel with a chocolate scent ended as something fast ...
Our house was just sverhuedinennym! 2 km to 3 km of one and the other to stop! Last bus from the nearest "regional center" in our village was 18.50, but not the fact that he was! Even in the province of Trentino buses absolutely do not adhere to the schedule, imagine how it happens in the Calabrian hinterland :):):):):):) cuckoo, we in the evenings at the lodge on the mountain. But around the house were running small Bambi:) Two, we have seen very close.
All days on vacation, I had an amazing figure - your muscles are tightened directly to the next day, the chest has increased by 1,5 size (in anticipation mesek), even the tummy is not inflated! Complexion, mmmmmmmm! Luster in the eyes ....... and all this beauty beheld my geyushka!
And every day I dreamed of Dreams-themed adventure. Serge ofigeval from my mind and waited impatiently for the morning, so I told him of another dream. He dreams dreams rarely, and at rest was not dreaming.
Shrekushka my dream once, but the rest was a case, so to speak, "the outcome of the day: it behind me chasing guys on a huge car, beat me want to - this is when I after 1 day of skiing the entire body ached, and then going to the zoo - this is when we calves for the first time about the house they saw, etc.
Canazei (our regional center) was very a lot of Russian, mostly Muscovites - costumes Sportalm (embroidery, crystals and natural fur) or Bosco Sport (costumes Olympic team), ski masks Dior (did not even know that they have a ski line), just fur hats with tails, but it's not even Madonna di Campiglio and Cortina d'Ampezzo. Even frightening to imagine that there ........ Discussions compatriots were either hotel (our cooler yours, we have 3 types of aromasaun) or work / peasants (by gender, respectively).
Italy always say only about eating, even here. Approximate conversation on the elevator at 12.35 (at 12.30, cheaper ski passes): "We now go up on the track and soon we will have lunch or a little ride? And let's now sozhrem panini, and then paste. And you'll take some pasta? Dolce and going? and in the evening we eat? and what we have ......."
We were on the side of italy and also talked about food, or that Oleg froze again today (our friend from the bus) and not riding with us, or to bet on, went there after all Olya-Bosco Sport is learning to skate or ripped into an outlet (the girl from the bus). I think we never took for Russian, Italian spoken to us or Italian or German, and Russian - on the broken "English.
allusion to sex was a factor of 2 in the bus from our friend Oleg, ie he's pissed me squeezed and tried to kiss. But Oleg I did not ice "and to all other ex-husband, a friend of mine girl. But somehow I can not do that ... but this girl does not like very much.
his aloof and quite place the face to illustrate the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment