Monday, January 24, 2011

Which Lock For Your Snowboard 2010

cesario77 @ 2011-01-24T17: 56:00

coach will power!
hour ago in the salon came Shrek ..... Had to come last Tuesday, but "Tuesday" came only today. Fumbled on the machines, looked 7-ku 35 times, again she did not like :):):):):):) but saw half an hour! And under the hood look in, and sit in the cabin, and in the trunk climb, but fuck, do not like. But looking to the persistence of a maniac.
I was sitting in the closet, hiding. No, I am today as always, dressed came to work, with a clear head, the whole tights and shoes polished. Don't call my name Alejandro.
I asked Angelica mayaknut when gone. In tubzik, estessno, laden with everything! "Olya, .........., popizdet on phone can be in another place! Free the push! "
No, my friends, I honestly sat there for 30 minutes, chatting with a girlfriend on the phone and let all obossutsya, I have a personal drama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment